Posted: August 3rd, 2022
Environments (APA format)
Part I: Defining Organizational Structure and Team Configurations (8 pages)
First, critically reflect upon your personal and professional experiences in light of the course
readings and discussions. Drawing upon and applying the course concept and using them
to support your ideas, thoughtfully articulate your perspective on the following:
● Define these concepts:
– Virtual Work Environment
– Distributed Work Environment
– Co-Located Work Environment
● Select one of the concepts above that best describes a past or current challenge your
organization is struggling with.
– Describe the structure of the team working in this environment.
– Describe organization technology available to the team working in this environment.
– Describe team dynamics (personalities).
– How is conflict handled within the team you described?
– Why do you believe the team chose to operate in this manner?
– Now explain the past or current challenges that is a concern for this team’s success
in the work environment you described.
Part II: Recommendations for Enhanced Collaboration (2 pages)
● Assuming you could influence how technology is used to address the challenges you
described in Part I, what recommendations or changes would you make to enhance
team (success) outcomes.
● What changes would you recommend to properly handle team conflicts in the
Part III: Looking Ahead (2 pages)
● Drawing on the journey of the last 8 weeks, what is your prediction for virtual teams of the
● Drawing on the journey of the last 8 weeks, what is your prediction for distributed teams of
● Drawing on the journey of the last 8 weeks, what is your prediction for collaborative colocated work environments of the future?
● What technology innovations would have the greatest positive impact on the virtual
● Coupling your prior courses and building on LDR 605, what core leadership attributes are
necessary for effective leadership in virtual, distributed, and co-located organizations.
The student must use, at minimum, four (4) sources with eight (8) citations.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.