Healthcare Disparities, Inequalities, and Interventions, Legal & Ethical Considerations and Intervention Challenges, Participants and Interdisciplinary Approach, and Quality Improvement need to be filled using peer reviewed resources within the last 5 years
- To analyze own performance on the integrated comprehensive assessments and reflect on areas of opportunity and strategies to promote NCLEX-RN success and transition into practice.
- The student will apply the priority concept (topic) to evidence-based professional practice upon which nurses have the ability to resolve or have a positive impact. There is a focus on the healthcare disparities of the individual, as well as ethical and legal implications to professional practice.
- The student will discuss how an interdisciplinary approach promotes quality improvement for the patient and evidence-based professional practice, driving positive outcomes
- Describe the importance of the priority concept (topic). Why is maintaining nutrition and oral hydration important?
- Describe the health of the patient population. Depending on topic, what is the general health population of those that are trying to maintain nutrition? Are they usually homeless? Healthy? Malnourished? How about age? Elderly? Children?
- Negative effects to professional practice if priority concept (topic) is unresolved. If we have issues with nutrition and hydration for the patient, what does that mean for the professional practice?
- Negative effects to patient population is priority concept (topic) is unresolved. If there is problems with nutrition of the patient continuously, what does that mean for the patient population? Death? Infection?
Content must have in text citations in APA format