Please answer the following question 100 words or more
- Educators sometimes need access to student’s medical information when it relates to their performance and safety in school. Describe how you plan to gather and keep medical information regarding your students. What are some of the possible concerns in the gathering and storage of this information? How will you prevent any issues from arising concerning this process?
- Why is it important for everyone to be aware of and resist the desire to create stereotypes and make assumptions about people they meet? Why is this especially important for teachers? How does 1 Samuel 16:7 show how God views outward appearances?
- Being prepared for an emergency is important at all ages. Identify an emergency policy needed for all children to learn and share how preparation will vary from each different age group.
- Identify and describe two safety activities that K-grade 3 students could teach their families at home. Rationalize your recommendations.
- What are your personal thoughts on the use of electronics by children in and out of the classroom? At what ages do you find electronic use most appropriate? What advice would you give parents regarding the appropriate amount of time for electronic use?
- If you suspected that a student was not receiving proper nutrition at home, what actions might you take? Be specific.
- Reflect upon the saying “failing to plan is planning to fail” in regards to effective lesson planning. Explain how an unprepared teacher negatively affects a teacher’s instruction and his or her students.
- Conduct research relating to differentiated instruction. What does differentiated instruction mean? How can a teacher incorporate this concept into their lesson planning? How do student’s benefit from differentiation?
- Discuss environmental factors that can affect the mental health of early childhood students. Identify possible signs of mental health issues and a recommended resource to share with families or other educators in properly dealing with concerns.
- In Leviticus 19:18 it states, “You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against the sons of your own people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord.” Discuss how this passage relates to bullying and how you will incorporate it into your teaching.